Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Love Surprises!!!

....so imagine my delight when a parcel arrived the other day for me from my good soaping friend Clear Marie of Artisan Soaps in New Zealand.  Clear is an extremely conscientious soapmaker who makes beautiful soap, creams, balms and a range of bath and body products - all of which are tested carefully and scented divinely!


left - Desert Rose Castile soap; centre back - Orange Creamsicle Body Powder and Chocolate Orange Lip Balm; right - Aussie Surfer soap; centre front - Coconut Coffee Bastile soap. 
Aren't they wrapped beautifully?  I love the coreflute card and colourful paper or thread ties....earthy yet elegant at the same time:


Here they are with the soap wrappers removed -


You can see that Aussie Surfer has a cut line down through the middle.  I was planning on cutting each bar in half to use in my shower, with a half bar to keep.  I cut it before I remembered to take some pics, so here is a look at the inside of this bar *smile*...now I can say I did it on purpose....what a perfect mica line!


I will be using Aussie Surfer in my shower first and I am so looking forward to trying each of these lovely soaps!  The body powder is so silky soft and light - it is already a favourite - and the lip balm is perfectly moisturising without being heavy.


Thank you Clear!!!

4 comments:

Clare Marie said...

It was such a pleasure to send these to you T - honestly {{hugs}}

Holly said...

It really is a fun thing!

Topcat said...

So far I have used the lip balm, body powder and Aussie Surfer soap....all wonderful and extremely high quality! :)

Anne-Marie said...

They all look beautiful and the inside looks great. I'm so glad you did that on purpose =)