Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Soap Gallery and Madame Louise......

I love soap swaps!  It is just so much fun to send off a parcel to some exotic destination and receive one in return.  This time I was fortunate enough to get a bar of Chocolate Mint Bliss soap from the wonderful formulary of Madame Louise of The Soap Gallery, situated at Winnipeg, Manitoba in the heart of Canada.  Isn't it beautiful?!









I have just finished using the very last little piece of this and it lathered right down to the last sliver.  This one smelled of a yummy choc mint dessert and the scent really bloomed for me in the shower during use.  It had a creamy, velvety lather that lasted the whole shower long and left my skin feeling soft and smooth....lovely soap!  Thank you so much Louise *mwah!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to send you that bar.

So glad you liked it!